Welcome the new arrival with this Army Tanks Gift Set. This baby gift set includes a pair of baby shoes in size small (fits babies from approximately 3-6 months), baby rattle, and soft baby lovey. Makes a great baby shower or welcome home gift for a new baby that is sure to delight both baby and parents!
- Made with a army tanks print cotton fabric and tan polyester fleece
- Stuffed with polyester fiberfill and rattle
- Ball has ribbon loops around the outside for added sensory play. Use the loops to attach to a teething ring or with other toys with a plastic toy link
- Ribbons are triple stitched to withstand lots of use and love
- Rattle ball measures approximately 17″ around and is 5″ tall (not including the ribbon)
- Made with an army tanks print cotton fabric, tan polyester suede, and brown crushed panne velvet and backed with brown polyester velour
- Hidden layer of cotton fabric for extra durability
- Blanket has a single ribbon loop on the side to attach to a teething ring or with other toys with a plastic toy link
- Ribbon is triple stitched to withstand lots of use and love
- Blanket measures approximately 11″ by 11″ (not including the ribbon)
Baby Shoe Details
- Made with a camouflage colored army tanks print cotton fabric and soft brown cotton velour
- Soft elastic in the heel keeps these shoes on your baby’s feet
- Tan polyester suede fabric sole for traction and to prevent slipping or sliding
- Best for indoor use only
Baby Shoe Size Chart
|Size||Shoe Length||Baby Foot Length||Approximate Age|
|X-Small||3.75 inches||3.25 inches||0-3 months|
|Small||4 inches||3.5 inches||3-6 months|
|Medium||4.75 inches||4.25 inches||6-12 months|
|Large||5 inches||4.5 inches||12-18 months|
|X-Large||5.25 inches||4.75 inches||18-24 months|
To find your baby’s shoe size measure the foot from the tip of the longest toe to the back of the heel and add an additional ½ inch for room to grow.
Every baby is unique and measuring the foot length will provide a more accurate fit than by going by age (not all children will fit in the recommended size based on their age).
If in doubt always go up a size for room to grow and a more comfortable fit.