Create your own unique gift set for a baby shower or new baby present. You have the option to create your own two-piece or three-piece gift set made with this beautiful navy and pink orchids print fabric.
Bandana Bib Details
- Baby bibs are an essential must have accessory for every new mom, make sure yours complement and coordinate with your baby’s cute and adorable outfits so they are always looking their best.
- Fits infants and toddlers with a 12 inch next opening and measures 7 inches tall
- Snap closure for easy on and off
- Reversible to give you two looks in one
Teething Ring Details
- Wooden teething rings are an all-natural alternative to plastic teethers that can harbor bacteria.
- Wood is naturally antibacterial and antimicrobial and why so many parents prefer wooden toys over plastic ones.
- Maple hardwood ring has been treated with a mixture of olive oil and beeswax to protect and seal the wood.
- The wood ring measures 2.5 inches in diameter and is approximately 7 inches tall with the fabric tie. It’s the perfect size for teething infants and toddlers to grasp and hold.
Baby Shoe Details
- Soft sole baby shoes are perfect for infants, crawling babies, pre-walkers and active toddlers.
- Soft elastic in the heel keeps these shoes on your baby’s feet
- Infant shoes (x-small & small) have fabric soles and are intended for pre-walking babies only
- Toddler shoes (medium and up) have a waterproof rubber sole for traction to prevent slipping or sliding
- Best for indoor use and light outdoor activity
Baby Shoe Size Chart
|Size||Shoe Length||Baby Foot Length||Approximate Age|
|X-Small||3.75 inches||3.25 inches||0-3 months|
|Small||4 inches||3.5 inches||3-6 months|
|Medium||4.75 inches||4.25 inches||6-12 months|
|Large||5 inches||4.5 inches||12-18 months|
|X-Large||5.25 inches||4.75 inches||18-24 months|
To find your baby’s shoe size measure the foot from the tip of the longest toe to the back of the heel and add an additional ½ inch for room to grow.
Every baby is unique and measuring the foot length will provide a more accurate fit than by going by age (not all children will fit in the recommended size based on their age).
If in doubt always go up a size for room to grow and a more comfortable fit.